- Turn the design upside down to minimize the content read and focus on and adjust spacing issues and 1,2,3 reads (hierarchy).
- Golden ratio (1:1.6), are you using it to your advantage?
- Think ahead. For instance, does the color/design mean something to the client or will it need to be changes every few years to follow trends?
- Did your prototype help make decisions? You may want to share them with the client ... seeing is believing ... and for some clients, touching is believing. (Though do this with caution. Be willing to use whatever you show.)
- What did you learn from this project that you can save for future use?
Sunday, April 22, 2012
There are many ways to self review. Here are a just few ...